Some years ago, i wrote a very simple and stupid pcengine disassembler in order to check if the rom i produced with wla-dx were correct. Well, time fly and two weeks ago i dig it from the grave. The user can now specify which part of the pcengine rom will be disassembled (code section) and which one are pure data. For this i’m using a csv file. The whole thing is discribed in the README file i quickly wrote tonight 🙂
I started coding it under Linux. As i was in a hurry and lazy, i decided to mmap the rom file. But unfortunately, mmap is not supported/implemented by mingw32. So i had to use my mighty google skills (well koders ones in this case). And the same thing happened with the CSV file parser. I’m using strndup and… i had to recode it :/
Enought ranting! I put everything THERE . The directory contains the complete source code, makefiles for both windows and linux, windows binary and the dev C++ project. As an example, i disassembled Momotaro Desentsu Turbo . I started to document the reset interrupt.